Join us for a free info session and learn about nonprofit internship opportunities abroad
What to expect from a virtual info session?
We’re here to give you all the information you need to find your ideal internship placement. That’s why we hold two online informational sessions a month for prospective candidates. Every session is hosted by an alumni intern so you’ll get to hear first-hand stories of how an internship through Roots can help you grow both professionally and personally. This is a great chance to get any questions answered and learn more about nonprofit internships, the destination and organization choices, and the application process.
- What to expect as a nonprofit intern
- What to be aware of when interning for a nonprofit
- Why interning with a nonprofit is a worthwhile experience
- How Roots Interns is here to help you throughout your nonprofit internship journey
- Q&A session to answer any questions you may have about nonprofit internships
Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 4:00 pm CET you can join a Roots Interns alumni in a virtual chat room to learn about nonprofit internships and how you can secure your ideal opportunity.
Feel free to listen in on the presentation, or come prepared with any questions you may have for the Q&A session. We look forward to sharing these opportunities with you!