Remote Internships with Charities in Africa
Our remote internships are a great alternative to traveling to Africa and working from an office. With so much work happening online, these online nonprofit internships offer a wealth of experience with great flexibility. You’ll be able to develop skills, learn to communicate well online and work independently, and you’ll enhance your CV – all from the comfort of your own home. You’ll still be contributing to important causes, as your work will assist one of our partners that work on a grassroots level in Africa.
- Benefits of our remote internships with nonprofit organizations are;
- You’ll save costs (and the planet!) by not traveling and working from home.
- With professional environments shifting more and more towards remote work situations, learning to collaborate and communicate online is a great asset.
- Your start dates and working hours will be largely flexible.
- Virtual internships are great CV-boosters.
- You’ll gain knowledge of digital tools and programs.
Below is an overview of our remote internships with nonprofits in Africa. If you’re keen to travel, check out our on-site internships in Africa.