What Makes Us Different: NGO Internships Africa
There are many options for NGO internships abroad, and a wide range of internships in Africa. Here’s what makes us different as a provider of internships in Africa.
- We support good causes. We provide internships at non-profit organizations, social enterprises, and start-up businesses with ethical and sustainable practices. Not only will you have a valuable learning experience, you will also contribute to a worthwhile cause or venture. The organizations have a variety of focus areas, both on a conservation and a humanitarian level, and the impact we can collectively make is inspiring.
- We work on a grass-roots level. As an intern, you’ll be part of a small organization that will allow you to be an integral part of its work. Though your tasks will be based on your skills and experience, we make sure that all placements offer exciting, in-depth work experiences that will broaden your knowledge, develop your skills, and enhance your CV. (No days filled with making photocopies, is what we’re saying.)
- We take pride in match-making. We know how important it is to place the right person with the right organization. We make sure to take our time to find the right internship for you; one where you’ll find the right balance for you of learning and contributing. One where you can use and develop your skill-set in the most valuable way. One where you’ll find the right amount of challenge, and where you’ll have the most enjoyable time.
- We offer academic guidance. To help you reach your desired learning outcomes and frame your work experience in the context of your academic program, we can provide you with guidance from a local lecturer.
- We’ll help you every step of the way. Throughout your internship journey, we’ll be here to support you. We’ll take our time to find your perfect NGO internship in Africa and to help you prepare for your trip. When you get here, we’ll meet you at the airport and help you settle into your African adventure. We want you to have a valuable, exciting, and fun experience, and are committed to helping you accomplish this.
- We support local skill development in South Africa. While we love bringing international talent to Africa, we also feel it’s essential to nurture local talent. That’s why we offer our services for free to a number of talented individuals from underprivileged communities of Cape Town.
Keen to explore your options of doing an internship in Africa? Here is a full list of our NGO internships!