We’ll assist you with your application.
If you’re keen to join us for an NGO internship in Africa, here’s what to do. But don’t worry – we’ll assist you along the way.
- Find a work placement that suits your interests and needs, or give us a shout if you’d like us to advise you on the different options. We offer personal service and make sure to carefully match the right people with the right organisations.
- Fill in the Application form (it will show in a slider pop-up!) and send us your CV.
- When we find the good work placement that matches your skills and interests, we’ll chat to you on the phone or Skype to go through your application and make sure it’s a good match.
- We’ll set up a call between you and the person who would be your supervisor during the work placement.
- If everyone’s happy, we’ll provisionally confirm your placement! We’ll then send you the invoice for the deposit, get started with a detailed booking form, and we’ll give you all the information you need to prepare for your upcoming adventure.
- Only once we receive payment of the deposit your placement will be confirmed.
And if you’d just like to ask us some questions about an internship first, just shoot us an email, or fill in the enquiry form. We’ll be happy to assist!